Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What CW related item did the Lady of the House allow Santa to bring you for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What CW related item did the Lady of the House allow Santa to bring you for Christmas

I have the best wife ever!! She bought me a new Reb canteen from Village tinsmith, a set of braces from Chris Utley, and a new banjo and period banjo tunebook from Marty Liebschner. She also told me that I might be getting some French imported Drawers from Mr Daley. :p

Jeff Black
    Jeff Black
    33rd Alabama

Comment

Re: What CW related item did the Lady of the House allow Santa to bring you for Christmas

You will love the drawers from Daley. You can ride all day with no chaffing! Love mine.
      Barry Smithson

Comment

I got a pair of contract drawers and a gift cert to go toward one of Mess'r Doolin's fine Gardner pattern canteens, both from CJ Daley. Those were from my Ma. My mother in-law got me a couple of County Cloth Patterns... always a plus!

Ah, the holidays! ;)
        John Wickett
        Former Carpetbagger
        Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

I got a knapsack form skillet licker, a fork, knife, and spoon combo, and some great books to keep the mind occupied this winter.

Regards,
          Jay Roger

Comment

My wife gave me an original (dug at an AotC camp) brass wedding ring. And it fits!
            Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

1) federal belt buckle from Battle of Franklin
              2) ************ Sack unlined sack for those hot July days
              3) boot grease
              3) first person winter reading on the Irish Brigade

Frank Lilley
              28th Mass Vol. Co, K
              Frank Lilley
              Sore Foot Mess

Comment

No lady in the house so treated myself to a new Tait jacket from CJ Daley. Though when there was a little woman, she once bought me an original 1861 Springfield.

Horace Siler
                [FONT=Times New Roman]Layton Pennington[/FONT]
                Member, Company of Military Historians
                Member, Society for Military History
                Life member, SCV
                Life member: Veterans of Foreign Wars,
                American Legion, Disabled American Veterans

Comment

This year Christmas was a season of gift certificates; 3 from Missouri Boot and 1 nice big one from CJ Daleys. I must be doing something right because the big one from CJ Daleys was given to me by my Mother-in-law.
                  Ed Hagins
                  Death is the common lot of all and the diferance between dyeing to day and to morrow is not much but we all prefer to morrow.
                  Private Thomas B. Barker, 2nd Maine, July 20, 1861

Comment

My lovely lady gave me a hand sewn silk civilian vest(Engler pattern I think) is this a hint that she wants me to do something other then infantry? A Handsewn silk housewife that she says was copied from an original, I believe this as she has the orginal...lol...and an IOU for a brand new JT Martin sack coat. the in-laws gave me a new CW book to read. Not bad for somebody who was told that he had gotten all he was going to get this year from the little lady when she bought me new bow for hunting season for my birthday! I must have been a very good boy.
                    1st Corporal Gregory J. Dodge
                    (aka) Alexlander Thompson
                    7th Ky Vol Inf U.S./ Western Brigade Secretary-Treasurer
                    President Kentucky Soldiers Aide Society

Comment

Well I got the wrong rifle tool, and the right jean wool.
                      In Christ Jesus, our Lord and Saviour,
                      Alec Sutton
                      Cracker Line Guards

Comment

Working...
                      X