Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 145th Battle of Atlanta LH July 17-19th

I deleted this because I was hopping mad. I listened to my folks,
    Last edited by SCTiger; 07-21-2009, 07:27 PM.
    Gregory Deese
    Carolina Rifles-Living History Association

http://www.carolinrifles.org
    "How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Originally posted by PetePaolillo View Post
      Tyler

It was great meeting you. You are well on your way with guys like Pete and Greg helping you along. Hope to see you at Bummers.
      Pete,

Thanks for the kind words... it was a pleasure to meet you also and we'll have grand ole' time in Georgia in November.
      Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Originally posted by trippcor View Post
        I did aquire my GG Grandfather's copy of Gilhams. I had it at the event along with his sword. I have posted a few pics over on my facebook page if anyone is interested.

It was awesome. I would love to sit at a table with some white gloves on and take a closer look in the future. For those that do not know how he got it, ask him sometime. It was really a million in one type occurrence, for him to be able to land that prize. Congrats again Tripp. What an awesome family heirloom.
        [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
        ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt_Sullivan View Post
          Pete,

Thanks for the kind words... it was a pleasure to meet you also and we'll have grand ole' time in Georgia in November.

Pete. Thanks for the knowledge, patience and the teaching moments. I am checking off the days till Bummers.. I think we are at 145 days and counting to go...Remember...Look up, look down, look all around:D
          Last edited by PetePaolillo; 07-21-2009, 09:33 PM. Reason: spelling
          [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
          ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by PetePaolillo View Post
            Pete. Thanks for the knowledge, patience and the teaching moments. I am checking off the days till Bummers.. I think we are at 145 days and counting to go...Remember...Look up, look down, look all around:D
            And Think Blue....
            Ross L. Lamoreaux
            rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Shhh... Pete it ruins the arrogant stitch-nazi persona if people actually know we talk civilly and teach people professionally at events. Hee... Hee...

Glad I could be of help and I wasn't too much of a pain in the butt Second Sergeant.
              Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

"145 days and counting to go"

AHHHHHH! Is it that close??? AHHHHH!

Ross, think hills, not blue.

Pete sent me pics of you guys at he McPherson Monument. Thank you for going there! It is odd when the Johnnys go to the Walker and the McPherson monument for commemoration (at least someone was going). There was also one kind chap in blue that would place cigars on the monument. It was about time we had a good sized "Think Blue" contingent at Jimmy Mac's monumnet. Thank you!
                Herb Coats
                Armory Guards &
                WIG

Comment

Ross really did a stellar job with the speech at the MacPherson monument.

I really enjoy doing Federal and plan to do it exclusively when the Streamer season starts up here in September.

Comment

Originally posted by OldKingCrow View Post
                    Ross really did a stellar job with the speech at the MacPherson monument.

That he did... It was very well done and a great honor to pay tribute to the General.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Last edited by PetePaolillo; 07-22-2009, 09:01 AM. Reason: spelling
                    [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
                    ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

I sleep better at night knowing the ghost Gen shot pouch walker can walk across the street to the chevron and pick up a coffee and bear claw 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
                      Bryant Roberts
                      Palmetto Guards/WIG/LR

Interested in the Palmetto Guards?
                      palmettoguards@gmail.com

Comment

But it is a "Chevron" which should make him feel at home. Get it? Military pun ha! ha! :tounge_sm
                        Michael Comer
                        one of the moderator guys

Comment

Gentlemen:

I am sorry that I had to cut my time short this weekend with my grey-clad brethren, but our 'four-legged' child had to have emergency surgery at the vet hospital Saturday, which she has come out of successfully I am very happy to report. Although I shall not be purusing the Wanting to Sell forum anytime soon after that bill.
                          I am happy I did get an opportunity to participate in this great event for the time I had, seeing many of the great folks involved with this effort whom I am privileged to already know, and meeting many new pards I look forward to seeing again in the near future. So, until that scant 145(?) days away...

Cheers

Travis
                          Travis C. Hébert
                          -------------------------
                          Armory Guards / W.I.G.
                          ACWRT,GBA,CWT
                          -------------------------
                          "Flag taking was pretty well knocked out of me" Lt Wm. Pennington, 6th Wisconsin, Co. I

Comment

Working...
                          X