This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Into The Piney Woods AAR

Thanks for posting that picture. Boy do I miss those woods.
    Andrew Grim
    The Monte Mounted Rifles, Monte Bh'oys

Burbank #406 F&AM
    x-PBC, Co-Chairman of the Most Important Committee
    Peter Lebeck #1866, The Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus
    Billy Holcomb #1069, Order of Vituscan Missionaries

Comment

Sorchy's spoon is heading back to him, as of yesterday, as well as a lost item for a fellow who was at After The Battle. Yeah, sometimes the post-event clean up takes a while, oh, wait, we have an event this coming weekend in Pennsyltucky....

No stickforts were harmed in the production of this post.
      [B]Charles Heath[/B]
      [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Well, I see that Rob Murray's tounge in cheek post about Sorchy's keys was locked down. I suppose a bit of humor on an old thread is more dangerous to the AC community than the hyping of a mega farb fest in July that is sucking the life out of true EFUBU events. The AC and many of it's members are whoring themselves for the orgasm of the 150th. Dance with the Devil and you loose your soul!
        Tom Yearby
        Texas Ground Hornets

"I'd rather shoot a man than a snake." Robert Stumbling Bear

Comment

I didn't shut the thread down, but...

The shut down was more about using the thread as a vehicle for a personal attack (remember the big three: No farbism, sign your name, and Be Nice), not about a whorgasm.
          John Wickett
          Former Carpetbagger
          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

John, Terry is my friend! It was not a personal attack! My name was signed. I was posting about an event I had actually attended. There was also no FARBism involved. I don't get it? If you're talking no FARBisms, why is there a adjunk thread for the biggest FARB rest in 10 years?!

Also the question I'd be asking is, what were 2 proven event organizers doing together in the Piney Woods?

ROB
            Rob Murray

Comment

ADVENTURE CALLS.

Can YOU hear it?

Come ON.
              Last edited by Spinster; 05-03-2011, 08:19 AM.
              Terre Hood Biederman
              Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
              Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Murray View Post
                Also the question I'd be asking is, what were 2 proven event organizers doing together in the Piney Woods?

ROB
                I heard it Tall Rob, I will be listening.:)
                [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
                ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Sufficient time has not yet passed for me to be able to discern derision from good-natured humor when it comes to the topic of that event. Tom is the only person who's been able to make me laugh about that damnable week in the woods.

Hence, when I see a joke, I assume derision.

If you'd like to generate buzz about a new effort down in Nakdish, then let's start a new thread.
                  If you'd like to have questions or concerns addressed by a moderator, use the alert button or PM.

Thread Closed.
                  John Wickett
                  Former Carpetbagger
                  Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Working...
                  X