Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration for Pontoon Adjunct

Gentlemen,

Attached to this message are the Pontoon Adjunct Registration and Release Forms and instructions for completing and submitting them. If you have any questions about them, please contact me directly at pete.berezuk@gmail.com.

Pontoon_Boat_Adjunct_Registration.pdf
    Last edited by Pvt_Sullivan; 03-01-2012, 11:52 AM.
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Re: Pontoon Boat Adjunct for "Fire on the Rappahannock" - December 7-9, 2012

All: Information about the Pontoon Boat Adjunct to "Fire on the Rappahannock" can now be found at this link: http://fredericksburg150.org/pontoon-boat-adjunct/.

Fidelis
      Jerry Lynes
      Fredericksburg

Comment

Gentlemen,

Bob Bowser will portray Captain Frank Burt of Company K, 89th NY Infantry. The Registration Form has been updated to reflect his role leading that Company and is available at the following link...

The two other officer spots are open to individuals interested in and capable of raising 25 soldiers to participate in this endeavor, please contact me at pete.berezuk@gmail.com if you can commit and support this endeavor.
        Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Step up lads! Put your name on the roll for Company K!
          Bob Bowser

Comment

This will be something to see! How often can something on that grand a scale be recreated?

As a side note, the 459th Engineers hold regular pontoon practices on the Ohio and were, at least several years ago, the first unit to bridge a river under fire since WWII. While they deal exclusively in modern pontoons (and have put them across the Euphrates), they might be a good resource for dealing with Coast Guard permits and the like. Here's an article:
            Becky Morgan

Comment

In order to work with the Coast Guard; which i'm sure has already been done they would need to contact USCG District 5 Headquarters in Portsmouth, Va.
              Tyler Underwood
              Pawleys Island #409 AFM
              Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Now that Shiloh is past us, it's time to start thinking about the rest of the year. Remember that companies are limited to 25 men so be quick to get a spot if you want to cross the river and please consider signing up for my company if you plan on attending.
                Michael Comer
                one of the moderator guys

Comment

Just getting back caught up with things after graduating from OCS, I just now saw this. I'm game! Starting in June until December I'll be back in Quantico for TBS. I'm game for helping out in all stages of the game!
                  Dan Chmelar
                  Semper Fi
                  -ONV
                  -WIG
                  -CIR!

Comment

Does anyone know if there will be any authentic civilians there? My girlfriend and one of her friends plan to attend and will go crazy being around the masses of PB&J family battalion camp.
                    Tyler Underwood
                    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                    Governor Guards, WIG

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Pete B is the man to contact. Also, he is on a vacation this week. Be patient, and he'll get back to you.
                      Herb Coats
                      Armory Guards &
                      WIG

Comment

Thanks Herb
                        Tyler Underwood
                        Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                        Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

UPDATE 7 April 2012: Hello to all! See: http://fredericksburg150.org/registe...cipants-lists/ to see if you have successfully registered for this event. Lists is updated thru 1 April 12 and will be updated monthly on or about the 1st of the month.

Thank You

Jerry Lynes
                          Battle of Fredericksburg Commemoration Committee

Event News:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/150thFrederi...gCommemoration

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/CampCrier

Comment

Did not see any of the Pontoon registrants. Will this be a block registration done shortly?
                            Robert Orrand
                            N. B. Forrest Camp 215, SCV
                            Civilian Adjunct - Mayor of Dover, Purdy, Raymond, Layette, and more to come... and oh yeah Gettysburg
                            4thTN CSA - Co A - Shelby Greys

Comment

Gentlemen,

In particular order....

Bob... Yes, I haven't sent in the first group of 89th NY and 15th NY registrations yet, once I do they will show on the main Fire on the Rappahannock list.

Tyler... there are going to be Authentic Civilians in the event. I'll get you in contact with the right person for that effort.

On my to do list is some additional coordination with VA Department of Inland Fisheries and the local law enforcement to get all the ducks in a row. Thanks for the questions and thoughtful responses.

I was away at Shiloh last weekend and have been visiting Mickey since. I'll catch up on my correspondence next week.
                              Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Sending in my registration today Pete, should be another excellent experience.
                                Patrick C. Salland PhD

69th New York Co. A
                                The Washington Guards

"Men are only children of an older growth" John D. Billings

Comment

Working...
                                X